Thursday, July 30, 2009



(top photo)This is the first time that I got to hold baby Silas. The other funny thing about this picture is my hair. Just before I pushed the baby out, i asked Devin if he would kindly put my hair up in a "bun." His attempts are not the worst I've seen, but I still laughed when I finally saw these pictures....

(picture on the bottom)In the hospital I didn't like sleeping alone in the hospital bed. And i couldn't bare to see Devin trying to sleep in the stiff chair. So we as a family all crammed onto the hospital bed. I could tell that this sleeping situation made the nurses a little uncomfortable... every time they came into the room and saw us all on the bed together they averted their eyes, as if what we were doing was inappropriate. I can assure you that that was not the case.

No comments: